Thursday, January 06, 2005

 

The Worst of Both Worlds

The BBC has announced plans to air an uncut performance of Jerry Springer - The Opera, featuring David Soul (who has been cryogenically frozen since starring in the 1970s show Starsky & Hutch) in the title role. The broadcasting company has been blasted with complaints from church groups and panty-twisted individuals who claim that the show contains more than 8,000 instances of "potty mouth." While that may be true, it is still 37% less than the swearing that goes on in a typical one-hour episode of Springer's show.

Comments:
More proof that we have reached the nadir of civilization.
 
Hey BE got me here so quit being a Dickhead, I will be back.
 
I'm still finding it hard to believe that they actually made an 'opera' out of that crap.

Nice blog, by the way.
 
I gotta tell ya, I love Blog Explosion! How something so mind-numbingly boring could be so damn addictive, I don't know. But BE is da bomb! By the way, you are all my bitches now.
 
Rats. Some jaggle ranked my blog a "1" on Blog Explosion. Great... now a puppy has to die.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?