Wednesday, February 16, 2005

 

This Just Doesn't Make Any Sense

Juan Manuel Alvarez, the man who caused the derailment of a passenger train in Los Angeles that killed 11 passengers, has pleaded not guilty to the murder charges. Alvarez doused himself with gasoline and parked his SUV on the railroad tracks in an effort to kill himself, but decided not to go through with it. Now he's claiming innocence so he can avoid the death penalty. Why Alvarez feels his life is somehow worth saving after killing 11 innocent people is unknown. Source

Comments:
"Why Alvarez feels his life is somehow worth saving after killing 11 innocent people is unknown."

-umm... cuz he's a human being and most of us have a survival instinct?

But I gotta say... this is probably the most pathetic way there is to try to kill yourself. "I don't wanna live so I might as well pull some others with me when I die"? Then he backs out.. If he's mentally ill, I don't know. But he sure seems mentally something.
 
I'm so sick of mass-murderers getting off on the mentally ill ticket! If they were sharp enough to perpetrate the crime, they deserve to stand trial as competent.

http://pimme.blog-city.com
 
Amen, brother!

This idiot isn't mentally ill, he's just a jackass. And yes, he'll probably get off on the insanity defense, but I hope not. I'm sure that the families of the 11 people he killed would agree with me.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?